Picture of UD AAC's Product and Company




   On the Left side is the Gazebo within size 4m x 5m this really nice looking if put in the rest area or in the       middle of the green garden with the soft glow from the lamp absolutely fantastic combination

















On the right side, this should kind of Our Product we called this Balinese style it's complete with Balinese carving the material is from Grinding stone or other material it depended on the customer's request. the Material of the door is coming from wood and carve by our employee afterward we finishing by the Golden color and made exactly looks like Gold


Comments

  1. Beautiful creation from hand of art .... great job my friend ..... everything look great and amazing. Well.done .....
    In near future, I will order one from you .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Hello My friend. THanks so much for visited our site. Sorry Just replyed it. caused has a problem on my site before. anyway , let us know if any help from us in Bali. would be very happy to hear from your news soon . possible to send me on my dirrect contact at dode_ss07@yahoo.com

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts